Registration for customers that have switched from the Post Office
You must complete registration in the app or online, and once done, you’ll be able to log into either to manage your card
Here are some useful tips before registering:
- If this is your first time here, you must register before attempting to log in. It’s important to provide the mobile number associated to your Post Office Credit Card account and have your current physical card handy.
- Make sure you enter your details exactly as they appear on your Post Office Credit Card, including titles, any middle names or initials and spaces.
- For security, follow the onscreen instructions and enter the select digits from the long card number and your expiry date.
- We'll send you a text message to verify it's you. After that, create your new password and 5 digit numerical passcode.
- On the final screen, you must select your marketing preferences, and choose ‘finish’. When you’ve successfully registered, you'll need to login with the details you've just set up.
- IMPORTANT: If you have changed phone number, address or other personal details, these could be preventing your registration. If you’re having problems, speak to a member of our Customer Service team.
Register online or search ‘Jaja Credit Card’ in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Simply answer a few questions about yourself. Have your card handy as we’ll need some details from this too.
Type in the 4-digit verification code we’ll send to you. This is just to make sure we know we’re speaking to you.
Create a password and passcode to keep your app and online servicing safe.
Choose how you’d like us to send you offers related to your credit card. Once you’ve chosen, you’re good to go!
If you don’t want to register online or in the app, that’s okay. Our Customer Support team will be on hand to help you manage your account or answer any questions on 0345 607 6500*.
Simply make a chip & PIN transaction or activate through the Jaja app or online servicing.
Get practical guidance if you’re worried about how your finances might be affected by coronavirus.
Learn how to change your personal details, account settings and preferences online and in the app.
Can’t see what you’re looking for? Find the help you need in our FAQs or speak to our Customer Support team on
0345 607 6500*
*0345 numbers may be part of the inclusive price plan provided by your phone operator, however please check before you call. Phone lines are open Monday to Sunday 8am to 8pm. Calls are recorded and may be monitored for security, quality control and training purposes.